Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Advanced Database Systems (trading as theFMStudio) is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of employees, clients, suppliers and any other stakeholders who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the Work Health and Safety Act 2012, the Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012 and applicable Codes of Practice and Australian Standards as far as possible.
Responsibility of the company directors
The role of the company directors is to provide and maintain as far as possible:
- a safe working environment.
- safety systems where necessary at work.
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with employees in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- computer equipment & peripherals in safe working condition.
- facilities for the welfare of employees.
- information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each employee is safe from injury and risks to health.
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Responsibility of Employees
Each employee has an obligation to:
- comply with safe work practices, with intent of avoiding injury to themselves and/or others.
- take reasonable care of health and safety of themselves and others.
- wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
- comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
- not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
- be aware of work health and safety regulations, codes of practice and standards.
- report all accidents and incidents that occur at work immediately.
- report all known or observed hazards to their manager.
Application of this policy
ADS seeks the cooperation of all employees, colleagues, clients, suppliers and any other stakeholders. We actively encourage suggestions for realising the company’s health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees are required to work off-site on client premises.
ADS Pty Ltd | Company Director.