Why use FileMaker Support?
There are many reasons why our clients have asked for our help and support over the years. Some get in touch with us from time to time and prefer the Ad Hoc approach while others take advantage of the discounted hourly rates, which are based on the various support plans we offer. In return, they provide a commitment of a certain number of hours per month support time, over a 12 month period.
This time invariably involves work requests that may include: change requests; bug-fixes; small enhancements and; FileMaker training. The Ad Hoc or Bronze Support Plan might be suited to these activities, while the Silver & Gold Support Plans might be better suited to larger scale projects that might include:
- Software Conversions/Migration ~ from your current software to FileMaker (ie: Goldmine, ACT, MS Access, MS Excel Spreadsheets.
- FileMaker Upgrades ~ from earlier versions to the latest version and have us ‘optimise’ your solution to take advantage of the new FileMaker features.
- Data Cleansing ~ is the process of detecting and correcting (or removing) corrupt or inaccurate records from a record set, table, or database. Powerful and meaningful reporting relies on the accuracy of your data. If the quality of your data is an issue, then we have the tools to clean up and maintain data integrity.
- Reporting/Charting ~ generating powerful ad hoc or standard reports & charts, both detailed and summary, to better understand your clients and your business.
- Finishing Projects ~ if your project has stalled or you are having difficulty finishing a project for whatever reason, we can offer a fresh perspective and employ proven project deliverable methodologies – to get it across the line.
- Documentation ~ where System documentation is required to be created it may take the form of a Quick Reference Guide; User Guide, Technical Specification; Functional Specification; Business Continuity Plans and; Disaster Recovery Plans.
Despite the fact that I’m currently a very small client they still treat me like royalty. I don’t know of any other business that will answer a question you post at 11pm on a Friday night within 10 minutes. And this is not an auto response, the response provided the perfect solution to my problem. My single biggest reason for recommending the FMStudio is their service.”
~ Joh Breytenbach, Owner AdApps.com.au.
“I’d recommend the FMStudio to anyone who wants to run their FM solution on a dedicated FileMaker Server out of a Tier 1 web hosting environment and managed by FileMaker specialists for a very reasonable price. Without question knowing we have a “set and forget” partner for this critical piece of our core infrastructure is priceless.”
~ John Grant, Co-Owner NGL Leasing.
“We’ve been working together for nine years now and their knowledge and experience provided us with a system that is easy to train our sales staff in, streamlines our sales and ordering processes and simply connects with our accounting systems.“
~ Simon Rees, Managing Director Rogue Wines.