Why use FileMaker Support?
There are many reasons why our clients have asked for our help and support over the years. Some get in touch with us from time to time and prefer the Ad Hoc approach while others take advantage of the discounted hourly rates, which are based on the various support plans we offer. In return, they provide a commitment of a certain number of hours per month support time, over a 12 month period.
This time invariably involves work requests that may include: change requests; bug-fixes; small enhancements and; FileMaker training. The Ad Hoc or Bronze Support Plan might be suited to these activities, while the Silver & Gold Support Plans might be better suited to larger scale projects that might include:
- Software Conversions/Migration ~ from your current software to FileMaker (ie: Goldmine, ACT, MS Access, MS Excel Spreadsheets.
- FileMaker Upgrades ~ from earlier versions to the latest version and have us ‘optimise’ your solution to take advantage of the new FileMaker features.
- Data Cleansing ~ is the process of detecting and correcting (or removing) corrupt or inaccurate records from a record set, table, or database. Powerful and meaningful reporting relies on the accuracy of your data. If the quality of your data is an issue, then we have the tools to clean up and maintain data integrity.
- Reporting/Charting ~ generating powerful ad hoc or standard reports & charts, both detailed and summary, to better understand your clients and your business.
- Finishing Projects ~ if your project has stalled or you are having difficulty finishing a project for whatever reason, we can offer a fresh perspective and employ proven project deliverable methodologies – to get it across the line.
- Documentation ~ where System documentation is required to be created it may take the form of a Quick Reference Guide; User Guide, Technical Specification; Functional Specification; Business Continuity Plans and; Disaster Recovery Plans.
Exceptional service and reliability. The reliability and IT support are the most significant features of our business, especially in the era of COVID-19 where we are mainly involved in electronic rather than face-to-face patient management.
~ Dr. Ed Bateman, Head of Orthopaedics – Central Coast Local Health Authority.
I have found the organisation to be totally reliable, supportive and extremely competent. It has internal access to a range of people resources with a mix of skills and has always provided exceptional support – both in terms of technical competence, willingness to assist, availability and access to the team.
My reputation is affected by the quality of the services provided on my recommendation – and I have no hesitation in recommending and endorsing this supplier.
~ Robert Fagan, SME Systems and Tools – Nokia Solutions & Networks.
This team are experts in their systems and are able to rapidly enhance and improve systems with limited guidance.
They can be relied upon to recommend solutions that are cost effective and meet the time pressures of business.
They have lifted the speed and capability of our systems while ensuring they remain robust and secure.
~ Brent Jackson, Chairman – IRD Group Pty Ltd.